Calgary, Canada is vibrant and multicultural city that Payroll Rewards clients often use their points to visit.
Calgary is a Canadian city in the province of Alberta. Calgary is a popular tourist destination due to its close proximity to the Rocky Mountains which offer beautiful scenery and endless opportunities for fun and adventure.
3 Interesting Facts about Calgary, Alberta:
- A modern metropolis, Calgary is also home to the Calgary Stampede: the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth which celebrates everything about western heritage, culture, and community spirit.
- Calgary is a short drive to Banff National Park, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Consistently identified as a must-see, best-of-the-world place to visit.
- Calgary is home to outdoor adventures from world-class skiing, hiking, mountain biking, golf and fishing.
Get there faster and safer with these resources:
- The Constant Rambler trip planner for Calgary.
- Kayak's detailed guide to visiting Calgary.
- Earn points for your largest business expense.