Easter Island has fascinated the minds of countless travelers and our clients have booked an upcoming trip to visit the famous island.
Easter Island is a Chilean island in the southeastern Pacific Ocean. The Island is best known for its nearly 1,000 monumental statues, also know as called moai.
3 Interesting Facts about Easter Island:
- The tallest moai statue, called Paro, was almost 33 feet high and weighed 82 tonnes.
- Early inhabitants had a writing system (called Rongorongo. Nobody has ever been able to decipher it.
- The Island has a population of merely 7500 people.
Get there faster and safer with these resources:
- Nomadasaurus' 30 Awesome Things to do in Easter Island.
- Wild Junket's complete guide to visiting Easter Island.
- Earn points for your largest business expense.