Having recently hiked The Great Wall of China, we can attest to its wonder. The Great Wall is a once-in-a-lifetime trip many of our clients having visited using their points. The Great Wall of China is a series of walls built across the northern borders of China. According to a recent study the entire wall with all of its branches measures a total length of 13,171 miles.
3 Interesting Facts about The Great Wall of China:
- Sticky rice mortar played a key role in strengthening the wall and holding the bricks together.
- The Great Wall of China is the longest man made structure ever built.
- The wall is roughly 30 feet at its widest and is up to 26 feet high.
Get there faster and safer with these resources:
- Frommer's Guide Guide to the Great Wall of China.
- China Highlights' list of 5 Interesting Things to Do on the Great Wall Besides Hiking.
- Earn points for your largest business expense.