The Serengeti National Park is a location that many Payroll Rewards clients visit using their rewards points.
Located in Tanzania, Serengeti National Park is famous for its annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeests and 250,000 zebras as well as the Nile crocodile and honey badger.
3 Interesting Facts about Serengeti National Park:
- Humans are forbidden from living in the park, with the exception of park staff members and researchers.
- The park was made into a National Park in 1951.
- The park is home to massive herds of buffalo, elephants, giraffes, and thousands of other animals such as gazelles and impalas.
Get there faster and safer with these resources:
- Frommer's Guide to planning a trip to Serengeti National Park.
- Independent Travel Cats' Top Independent 10 Things to do in the Serengeti National Park.
- Earn points for your largest business expense.