1. You will send your payroll summary report to Payroll Rewards.
2. Payroll Rewards communicates your payment instructions to American Express.
3. American Express draws funds from your business bank account and wires funds to your payroll company. American Express and Payroll Rewards Fees are withdrawn along with these funds. If enrolled, will also add Membership Rewards points into your eligible American Express Membership Rewards account.
4. Your payroll company distributes funds to employees as usual.
5. PayDay! They Get Paid. You Get Points.™
Payroll Rewards, Inc. is an authorized service provider to American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. and may receive compensation from American Express in connection with this payroll processing service. To enroll in the money transmission service of American Express, your company must first complete an application which is subject to review and approval by American Express. Fees apply. “American Express” and “Membership Rewards” are trademarks of American Express and are used under limited license.
American Express will award one (1) Membership Rewards point for every $1 of payroll spend initiated through this service. Fees apply. To receive Membership Rewards points, you must first complete and submit to American Express a form designating an American Express Card that is already enrolled in the Membership Rewards program to which points will be credited. Fees, terms and conditions apply. Click here for more information about the Membership Rewards program.